All of those involved with St. Mary’s Advocates Thrift Store are volunteers. Volunteering can be as little as a few hours a week or month and some of these opportunities can be done from home!
We are in need of help with in the following areas:
- Visual merchandising (window display & category merchandising)
- In-store help (week days, weekends, evenings)
- In-store help sorting donations
- Donation drop off (local area car necessary)
- Marketing/PR (increase awareness to drive shopper traffic)
- Fundraising event planning
- Seasonal store turn-over support (4x per year)
Have questions about volunteering?
Phone: (201) 963-0743