Recycle your belongings!
What we accept:
If you wear it we want it!
- Women’ and Men’s quality clothing (including workout clothes)
- Women’s and Men’s shoes, boots, sneakers, sandals, lingerie, ladies bras, socks, stockings and unused underwear
- Sunglasses (and eyeglasses)
- Bathing suits
- Hats, gloves, scarves, ties, purses/handbags, wallets, backpacks, belts, luggage
Please make sure donations are clean. The better they look the faster they will sell. Soiled items are discarded, which makes unnecessary additional work for our volunteers.
- NEW unopened toys
- Bed sheets, blankets, pillows, curtains, tablecloths, and similar items
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath rugs
- Kitchenware such as pots, pans, utensils, china, vases, dishes, cutlery, glassware, silverware
- Small electrical appliances such as power tools, irons, blenders, mixers, stereos, speakers, lamps, fans, humidifiers, coffee makers, small microwaves, bread makers, crockpots, small flat screen TVs, Art
- Miscellaneous Items such as jewelry, watches, crafts, mugs, candles, pictures/frames, baskets, ornaments, hand tools
What we cannot accept:
- Furniture (including mattresses/box springs)
- Major Appliances
- Used Underwear
- Items recalled by CPSC https://www.cpsc.gov/
We are unable to sell clothes with stains, rips, tears, broken zippers, stained collars, pulls or pills. See our recycling program page.